GLO TEETH WHITENING
GLO System!® combines the newest advances in dental technology with proven chemical formulas. This ensures that the bleaching experience is painless, and the results are satisfying.
Dr. Kamat offers GLO teeth whitening both in-office and as a take-home treatment for professional results in less time. GLO science is the latest technology in teeth whitening.
RESULTS ARE INSTANT!
GLO teeth whitening is a quick noninvasive way to brighten your smile. During your office visit, Dr. Kamat will apply the teeth-bleaching agent, in the form of a gel, then will use a whitening lamp to accelerate the bleaching process. Standard visits last 45 minutes.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment to get an opinion on your need for GLO™ Teeth Whitening.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!
HOW DOES GLO® WORK?
1. Cheek retractors will be placed to expose the entire surface of the teeth.
2. The gums will be painted or covered to reduce sensitivity.
3. Dr. Kamat will apply the whitening gel to the teeth.
4. The GLO mouthpiece is put in place to activate the gel for 8 min.
5. After 8 minutes, gel will be removed from the teeth.
6. More gel will be applied for another 8 minutes.
7. Again, the gel will be removed.
8. The final treatment of gel will be applied for 8 minutes.
9. The gel will be removed for the final time.
GLO™ Science and Professional Teeth-Whitening will give you a “Movie Star” smile within one hour.
In just under an hour, your teeth will be dramatically whiter. In-Office Whitening is ideal for anyone looking for immediate results. The convenience of In-Office Whitening in comparison to days of wearing trays and gradual whitening makes it the perfect choice for the busy patient.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER TREATMENT?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does teeth whitening cost?
The cost of teeth whitening varies according to the type of treatment you are receiving and how deep your stains are. Dr. Kamat will work with you to find an affordable whitening treatment that is right for you.
Are teeth-whitening results permanent?
The longevity of your teeth-whitening results depends greatly on how you care for your teeth after the treatment, as well as on how often you indulge in food and drink that causes stains. Results can last anywhere from several months to three years.
Are there any risks or side effects associated with teeth whitening?
Gums and teeth may become sensitive during your treatments.