GLO Teeth Whitening Dentist Oviedo, FL
Dr. Kamat offers GLO teeth whitening both in-office and as a take-home treatment for professional results in less time. GLO science is the latest technology in teeth whitening.
Results are instant!
GLO teeth whitening is a quick noninvasive way to brighten your smile. During your office visit, Dr. Kamat will apply the teeth-bleaching agent, in the form of a gel, then will use a whitening lamp to accelerate the bleaching process. Standard visits last 45 minutes.
How does GLO® Work?
- 1Cheek retractors will be placed to expose the entire surface of the teeth.
- 2The gums will be painted or covered to reduce sensitivity.
- 3Dr. Kamat will apply the whitening gel to the teeth.
- 4The GLO mouthpiece is put in place to activate the gel for 8 min.
- 5After 8 minutes, gel will be removed from the teeth.
- 6More gel will be applied for another 8 minutes.
- 7Again, the gel will be removed.
- 8The final treatment of gel will be applied for 8 minutes.
- 8The gel will be removed for the final time.
What happens after treatment?
The same external factors that caused the discoloration in the first place can quickly work their way back onto the teeth. For this reason, we recommend flossing once a day, thorough cleaning with anti-sensitivity toothpaste twice a day, and occasional retreatment with GLO System! These post-treatment measures will ensure that the smile stays at its whitest for a long time. If you have questions about the GLO! Chairside System, Contact us today!