Why Choose Dr. Amit Kamat?
- One of Only 1% of Dentists with this Specialist Qualification
- 3 Years Advanced Speciality Training in
● Dental Implants
● Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Dr. Amit Kamat, Prosthodontist and Dr. Sejal Kamat, Orthodontist, are a Unique Team of Specialists Working Together to Provide Treatment Solutions Tailored to Your Needs.
At Innovative Dental and Orthodontics we treat a wide range of problems in both adults and children including EXTRACTION OF TEETH
Extractions are performed for a wide variety of reasons, including:
- Tooth decay that has destroyed enough tooth structure to render the tooth non-restorable
- Extractions of impacted or problematic wisdom teeth
- Extraction of extra teeth that block other teeth from coming in
- Extractions of some permanent teeth to make space for orthodontic treatment
Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Wisdom teeth are third molars that usually appear between the ages of 16 and 25 at the back of the mouth.
- Wisdom teeth can grow unnoticed until they start to cause issues in the mouth.
- They are commonly extracted when they affect other teeth – this is known as “impacted wisdom teeth”.
- Wisdom teeth are extracted either because they have already become impacted or because they are potentially problematic.
- The extraction of wisdom teeth can be a troublesome procedure.
For more complicated procedures we will recommend an oral surgeon.
If you are experiencing pain from a wisdom tooth, contact us to schedule a free consultation.