Why Choose Dr. Sejal Kamat?
- 3 Years Advanced Speciality Training in Orthodontics• Uniquely Qualified in the Diagnosis, Prevention & Treatment of Orthodontic Problems
- Offers the Most Advanced Technology in Orthodontic Options:
● Advanced Clear Ceramic Braces
● Advanced Metal Brackets
Smile Direct Club uses old technology that cannot adjust bite, rotate teeth, or move teeth up or down (99% of our orthodontic patients could not have used Smile Direct to get the same results as they did with Invisalign).
|Features||Invisalign®||Smile Direct Club|
|Teeth Correction Capability of Metal Braces|
|Can Fix Overbites, Underbites or Crossbites|
|Can Rotate or Extrude Teeth|
|Can Move Molars|
|Supervision by Dental Professional|
|Aligners Cut Above Gums to Avoid Irritation|
Innovative Dental and Orthodontics offers:
- The experience that comes from an Orthodontist specialist
- A free scan and AI-powered visualization of how your teeth will get straight with Invisalign
Common Problems that Invisalign Addresses
- Crowding – When teeth are too tight together they can become crooked and cause discomfort, difficulty cleaning and lead to other dental problems.
- Spacing Gaps – between teeth are generally undesirable cosmetically, but are also a dental concern for increasing the chance of tooth decay.
- Crossbite – When lower and upper teeth are not aligned properly it can cause difficulty chewing and lead to jaw and other dental problems.
- Overbite – Aside from generally being a cosmetic concern, overbites can also cause eating problems and dental issues
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- 1A set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- 2As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the orthodontist has prescribed.
- 3You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- 4Total treatment time averages 11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This of course will vary from case to case.